Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
Scotts is proud to sponsor the 2023 Columbus Air Show. Enter the sweepstakes below.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
Two general admission tickets for Friday, June 16, 2023, one parking pass, AND a ride for yourself and a guest in a vintage aircraft!
(Retail value of $1,195)
Ten Runner Up Winners will each receive:
Two general admission tickets for Friday, June 16, 2023, and one parking pass.
(Retail value of $145)
Enter on Gleam.io →
Show more Scotts Columbus Air Show Sweepstakes giveaways
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Columbus Airshow Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the state of Ohio (“Ohio”), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Officers and directors of Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and such employee’s immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on Monday, May 1, 2023 at 12:00 p.m Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://gleam.io/d75kj/columbus-air-show-presented-by-scotts-sweepstakes and complete all required portions of the entry form. Upon submission of a completed entry form, an entrant will receive one (1) entry to the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person.
4. Winner Selection/Prizes/ Odds :
One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and ten (10) Runner Up Winners (“Runner Up Winners”), collectively the “Winners”, will be chosen in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about June 5, 2023 and the Grand Prize Winner will receive: (i) two (2) general admission tickets to the Columbus Air Show for Friday, June 16, 2023; (ii) one (1) parking pass; and (iii) a ride in one of the show planes (plane selection is within the sole discretion of Sponsor) for Winner and one (1) guest with an Approximate Retail Value of $1,195.00 (separately and together a “Prize”). Ten (10) Runner Up Winners will each receive: (i) two (2) general admission tickets to the Columbus Air Show for Friday, June 16, 2023 and (ii) one (1) parking pass with an Approximate Retail Value of $145.0 (separately and together a “Prize”). Total Prize ARV is $2,645.00. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to any and all travel-related expenses incurred in using the Prize. Prize is non assignable and non transferable and has no cash value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any Prize listed is unavailable.
5. Winner Notification: Potential Prize Winners will be notified via the phone number provided in the entry form on or around June 5, 2023. Potential Winners will have 48 hours to respond, if an individual fails to respond within the 48 hour window they will forfeit their Prize and another potential Winner will be drawn. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Eligibility/Release of Liability, and where legally permissible a Publicity Release. Failure by Winners to return any required documentation prior to the deadline date may result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If any potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, and/or if a prize notice is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected.
6. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, and entrant releases the Sponsor from all claims arising out of the use of such information.
8. Releases: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree: (a) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor from any and all liability, loss, damages, costs, and expenses of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or relating in any way to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Prize; (b) that under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any awarded Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs.
9. Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
10. Winners List: To obtain the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Columbus Airshow Sweepstakes, 14111 Scottslawn Road, Marysville, Ohio 43041 c/o Jess Bailey. All such requests must be received by 12/31/2023.
The Scotts Company LLC.