Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
Limited Run Games PlayStation 5 - Persona 4 Golden & Persona 3 Portable Giveaway! Giveaway - OFFICIAL RULES
THE LIMITED RUN GAMES LIMITED RUN GAMES PLAYSTATION 5 PERSONA 4 GOLDEN & PERSONA 3 PORTABLE GIVEAWAY (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP AND ENTER AT THE ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES PAGE AND WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE PROHIBITED JURIDCTIONS DEFINED IN SECTION 2 BELOW). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Limited Run Games PlayStation 5 - Persona 4 Golden & Persona 3 Portable Giveaway! begins on November 8th, 2023 and ends on December 5th, 2023(the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Limited Run Games, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. In the event of any inconsistency with all other Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules will govern. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached at Support.LimitedRunGames.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to those who sign up and enter and are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Sponsor, and their affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Residents of Prohibited Jurisdictions are not eligible to enter. “Prohibited Jurisdiction” means any of the following jurisdictions: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Quebec.
3. PRIZE: Multiple winners will be selected and prizes include:
PlayStation 5 Physical Version
Persona 4 Golden - Midnight Channel Collector’s Edition
Persona 3 Portable S.E.E.S. Edition
Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden Merch Pack
Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Please be aware that upon winning processing and shipping times may cause the winner to receive their prize many weeks after the giveaway finalization date.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://gleam.io/SMQbG/ps5-giveaway.
Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (NOTE: PERSONS WITH MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS MAY ONLY ENTER ONCE). Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated. Any attempt to circumvent these rules, whether by use of multiple email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes and, as such, will be final and indisputable.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted December 7th, 2023, after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes associated with this Sweepstakes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply. Entrants who are residents of Canada who are selected as winners may be asked to answer a skill-based question in order to claim the prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information up to one week after contest end date December 31st, 2020. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within two weeks of notification or the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may in its discretion redraw a winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIABILITY RELEASE: ENTRANT, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR ASSIGNS, HEIRS, DEVISEES, AND ESTATE (COLLECTIVELY, “SUCCESSORS”), HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE SPONSOR AND ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES, ALONG WITH EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, AND LIABILITIES (UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY) RELATING TO ANY CLAIM ENTRANT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PECUNIARY LOSS OR OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR EXPENSE (COLLECTIVELY, “HARM”) THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PRIZE, AND ANY USE BY SPONSOR OF ENTRANT’S NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED TO SPONSOR BY ENTRANT, EVEN IF SUCH HARM IS CAUSED SOLELY BY THE RECKLESSNESS, NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT OF ONE OR MORE RELEASED PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED CLAIMS”). EACH PARTY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS RELEASE OR ANY OF THE RELEASED CLAIMS. If Entrant is a California resident or could otherwise claim the protections of California law, Entrant further expressly waives the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which reads as follows: “A general release does not extend to the claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release which, if known by him, must have materially affected is settlement with the debtor.” ENTRANT SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THIS RELEASE WILL PREVENT ENTRANT AND THEIR SUCCESSORS FROM BRINGING A LAWSUIT OR OTHER ACTION AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY AND FROM RECOVERING MONEY DAMAGES OR OTHER LEGAL RELIEF FROM ANY RELEASED PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CLAIMS RELEASED ABOVE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; damaged or defective prizes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; error, delay or other issues with respect to the shipping of prizes; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes (collectively “Error” or “Errors”). If, in the Sponsor's opinion, Sponsor detects an Error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination prior to the selection of a winner, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name associated with the winning entrant’s email account. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Section 3, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of North Carolina, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Wake County, North Carolina.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules and the names of the prize winner(s) send a written request and a self-addressed envelope with postage pre-paid to Sponsor at the address below.
12. NO ENDORSEMENT; SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, affiliated, or administered by, or associated with Sony Computer Entertainment, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitch, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Sony Computer Entertainment, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitch, LinkedIn, or Google.
Limited Run Games, Inc.
1101 Perry Rd.
Apex, NC 27502