Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
Enter for a chance to win: two tickets to the Big East Men's Basketball Tournament 2024, at the Madison Square Garden, in Villanova's fan section; $1,000 spending money; and a four night stay at Martinique New York on Broadway.
Enter on Gleam.io →
Show more Home Sweet Homesites giveaways
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Contest is open only to those who sign up at www.HomeSweetHomesites.com
and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the USA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void
2. Agreement to Rules:
By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Pin Oak Community, LLC, and Colonial Estates Community, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest. You also acknowledge and
agree that Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community, LLC may update the contest rules and reward dates at any time without notice. For current contest rules visit www.HomeSweetHomesites.com
Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday January 1, 2024, and ending Wednesday, February 28, 2024, 11:59pm EST. www.HomeSweetHomesites.com
will announce the winner on March 4, 2024.
4. How to Enter:
The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.HomeSweetHomesites.com
The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community, LLC. You must provide the information requested. You may enter only once per day and no more than 10 times. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, social media accounts, identities, or devices. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pin Oak Community, LLC, and Colonial Estates Community LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest will receive one prize. The specifics of the prize shall be Two Tickets to the BIG EAST BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN on March 13-16, 2024, and FOUR NIGHTS DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ACCOMODATION AT HOTEL MARTINIQUE one block from MSG on Broadway at 49 West 32nd Street NY, NY, PLUS $1,000 CASH. The Prize is nontransferable. All prize-related expenses, including without limitation all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be by random digital selection by an independent webmaster. Winner will be notified by phone and email within five (2) days following the selection. Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3
days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be
required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER shall by Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, you understand and agree that your email address will be added to a mailing list used that You may opt-out of at any time.
9. Terms & Conditions: Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other corruption cause Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community, LLC to lose control or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pin Oak Community, LLC, and Colonial Estates Community LLC. Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community, LLC and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Franklin County Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC POB 261, Quincy, PA 17247. The Contest hosted Pin Oak Community, LLC and Colonial Estates Community LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly known as Twitter), YouTube, Google, or any other social media platform or online or offline entity other than HomeSweetHomeSites.com.
14. Contest Rules Acknowledgement: By entering the contest, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.