Win a FREE Cold Plunge Tub + Evogen Products & Gear giveaway by Evogen Nutrition
Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
We're giving away a FREE ModPlunge - Cold Plunge Tub
Evogen Products & Gear!
Total Prize Value = $3,500+
Follow the steps below to enter.
Winner will be chosen at random on Monday, June 12th.
Make sure to complete every action to unlock the max amount of entries!
Show more Evogen Nutrition giveaways
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
Win a FREE Cold Plunge Tub + Evogen Products & Gear
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Win a FREE Cold Plunge Tub + Evogen Products & Gear (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older and who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, agents and other representatives, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, grandchildren, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of Evogen Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, and/or advertising and promotion agencies, are NOT eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, Eligible Participants must go to (www. EvogenNutrition.com) (the "Website") and do all of the following during the Contest Period: (1) Complete and submit the Contest entry form by providing the information requested. Eligible Participants must acknowledge that they have read and agree to the Official Rules by checking the box that appears on the entry form. Eligible Participant’s Entry must be in the English language. All components of an Entry must be submitted online in accordance with these Official Rules. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM GMT on June 11, 2023, in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize. The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Contest.
The Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, and may not be offensive, nor can it defame, or invade upon the publicity rights or privacy of any person or otherwise infringe upon any person or entity’s intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights, as determined by Sponsor and the Contest judges in their sole discretion. Each Contest entrant must either (i) be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) in and to all content and elements incorporated into or used in the Entry; or (ii) have the express written permission to use such content and elements from the owner(s) of the rights to such content and elements. Any entrant whose Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains content or elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, use of songs, proprietary names, trademarks, or logos) must be able to provide written legal releases (in a form that is satisfactory to Sponsor and the judges) that permit the entrant to use and exploit such content and elements in the manner used and exploited and that permit Sponsor’s right to use and exploit the content and materials in accordance with these Official Rules (“IP Releases”) before eligible to be declared a Finalist.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY THAT THE SPONSOR FEELS IS INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IT WISHES TO PROMOTE IN THIS CONTEST.
Incomplete Entries or Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected Entries. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. If a dispute results as to the identity of an online entrant, it will be determined that the Entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the Entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters related to the Contest.
By creating and submitting an Essay for Entry into the Contest, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that entrant will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for his or her entry or for granting Sponsor any of the rights set forth in these Official Rules. Entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each entrant represents and warrants that: 1) he/she is the original author and creator of the Entry and that the Entry complies with these Official Rules; 2) the Entry is original, has not been previously published and has not previously won any award or Contest; 3) the Entry does not and will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; 4) that the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; 5) the Entry does not contain illegal content and is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable; 6) the Entry does not encourage a criminal offense or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; 7) the Entry does not display any logos or trademarks not owned by the Entrant; 8) the Entry does not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsor or any 3rd Party. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be notified within three days after the Entry Period ends by U.S. mail and/or overnight mail and/or email and/or telephone using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide copies of Intellectual Property (IP) Releases (if applicable) and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release and a federal and state tax release and return same, properly executed, within 48 hours via fax and within five (5) days of issuance of notification via regular U.S. Mail. Failure to return any or all documents fully-executed within the specified time period, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in disqualification and a runner-up may be selected. If an entrant changes his/her telephone number, email address and/or street address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing to Sponsor’s address (listed below) to be received by the end of the Entry Period.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the California.
16. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Evogen Inc., 8550 Esters Blvd. Irving, TX 75063
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.