Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
This epic prize includes round trip airfare by Air Canada and a six-night stay at Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa, on the Kona Coast of Hawai‘i.
Simply follow the steps below to enter, the winner will be randomly on January,1st 2023. Don't forget to complete actions to unlock bonus entries
Enter on Gleam.io →
Show more Travelweek giveaways
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Contestants enter online for a chance to win the Grand Prize' package for two (2) to Hawai‘i.
Contest: The contest begins at 1
:00 PM EST August 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59PM EST December 31, 2022. The decisions of the judges are final and not subject to appeal.
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
One (1) prize is available to be won for two (2) people
- Two (2) Economy Class round trip promotional tickets, from Canada to Hawaii, valid for travel on Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge scheduled flights only
- Six (6) nights’ accommodation in an ocean view room at Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa.
Approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is
. The ARV for prize is an estimate made before the contest begins. The winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual prize costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. No changes permitted once date of travel is confirmed. Prize cannot be sold, converted into cash, are non-transferable and will not be refunded if unused. Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, changes or extension are permitted.
Winner must be a legal resident and must have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
Winner must not be an employee, a representative of Hawai‘i Tourism Canada, Air Canada or Outrigger Kona Resorts & Sap and their subsidiaries and affiliates, media partners, advertising and promotional agencies.
Winner must not be a member of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse,
regardless of where they are domiciled) of any of the aforementioned and persons with whom
any of the aforementioned are domiciled;
Reservations for flight must be booked, within 4 weeks of the winner accepting notification of their prize pack. Valid for travel on Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge scheduled flights only. Space is subject to availability in Q (Economy) Class at time of booking, and all travel is to be completed by 31 December 2023. Flights does not qualify for Aeroplan mileage accumulation or for mileage accumulation in another frequent flyer program.
If the travellers are unable to travel in accordance with the above or unavailable date restrictions, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize and another winner will be chosen.
The prize is subject to availability and excludes transportation between winner's place of residence and the departing airport; The winner and travelling companions are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, in-ﬂight meals and beverages, additional checked-in luggage surcharge, in-ﬂight entertainment fees, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with any required travel documentation, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, food and beverages not included in the itinerary. Flight dates and hotel accommodation are subject to change without notice or compensation. Blackout dates may apply. The winner and travelling companions are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from airlines departure point as the prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the winner and travelling companions to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports, visas, etc. The Sponsors will not be held responsible if the prize winner and/or their travel companions is refused entry into the destination by Government or border security authorities and no alternative prize will be awarded.
Hotel black out dates: 01 Oct – 12 Oct 2022 & 12 Dec 22 – 4 Jan 2023
Specific terms from Air Canada
- All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, security charges or other third-party fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
- Once your ticket has been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. However, a change to the flight time, and/or travel date is permitted. Please go to aircanada.com, select “My Bookings/Flights” and make your change. A change fee per ticket may apply.
- Your ticket is not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Frequent flyer mileage accumulation is not permitted.
- Stopovers or multi-city itineraries are not permitted.
- The use of eUpgrade credits is not permitted.
- Air Canada Signature Class may not be available on all flights
- Entry into the Signature Suite is not permitted
- Promotional pass recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
Your promotional code may not be distributed or sold, or otherwise used for commercial or personal gain, other than for the purpose for which it is intended. Air Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotional code at our discretion. Any violation of these conditions may be subject to cancellation of the promotional code, of any booking made using this promotional code, and/or to any legal or other recourse available for the recovery of damages suffered or costs, expenses or loss incurred as a result of such prohibited use.
Blackout periods for promotional tickets up to January 2024
North America (including Hawaii)
- 15 December 2021 to 05 January 2022
- 13 April 2022 to 20 April 2022
- 23 July 2022 to 07 August 2022
- 14 December 2022 to 04 January 2023
- 05 April 2023 to 12 April 2023
- 29 July 2023 to 13 August 2023
- 14 December 2023 to 07 January 2024
Entries will be added to the Today's Bride email newsletter distributed once per week.