Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. To enter Have you got what it takes to be #TheNextDoubleO?, you will have to find the eight different #DoubleOrNothing moths. To find these moths, follow the clues that @HarperFiction will be sharing on Twitter throughout September. There are a total of eight moths to find, and each one contains a letter of the alphabet. Once you have found all the moths, you must unscramble the letters to spell out the special code word. When you have the codeword, simply enter it on the following website: https://gleam.io/QnjaO/have-you-got-what-it-takes-to-be-thenextdoubleo
5. The opening date for entries is 01/09/2022. The closing date for entries is 30/09/2022. No entries received outside of these dates will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
7. Only one entry is allowed per household.
8. The prize is:
i) One £200 (two hundred pound) voucher for mrandmrssmith.com;
ii) One Alpine A110 track experience at Thruxton Race Circuit, Andover SP11 8PN;
iii) One signed hardback copy of the book Double or Nothing by Kim Sherwood;
iv) A martini cocktail gift box;
v) And, the winner’s name will appear in Book Two of the Double O series by Kim Sherwood
There is one (1) Prize to be won and one (1) winner of the competition.
- Redemption of the Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of mrandmrssmith.com found at https://www.mrandmrssmith.com/legal#bookingconditions and the Thruxton Race Circuit found at https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/experiences/alpine-a110-121. The winner will also require a valid UK Driving license to redeem the Alpine A110 Track Experience.
- To have your name featured in the next Double O book, the competition winner will be required to sign a consent form prior to printing and publication of the book.
- If you win, no purchase is required to redeem the Prize.
12. The prize is predetermined prior to the competition and cannot be changed.
13. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entrants.
14. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
15. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
16. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by email no later than 07/10/2022. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to select a different winner.
18. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
19. HarperCollins will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prize between 10th October 2022 and 10th November 2022. However, HarperCollins is not liable for any delay in the delivery of the Prize.
20. HarperCollins will aim to adhere to the deadline for delivery stipulated above, however if HarperCollins are unable to meet that deadline due to any circumstances arising as a direct or indirect result of a pandemic, epidemic or any other potential unforeseen factors outside of their control, HarperCollins will ensure relevant timely communication with the winner, and in the unlikely event that the delivery becomes impossible, HarperCollins will offer a reasonable substitute of the Prize which is of equal or greater value.
21. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
22. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
23. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
24. To obtain details of the prize winners after the closing date, please write Fiction Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
25. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
26. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
27. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner and in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
29. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
30. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
32. This competition and promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. [NP2]