Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
Join the Gleam contest for a chance to gain access to our data consent beta system, receive $LAKE tokens, or both!
5000 users will gain access our beta data donation system when live, with first-access to our donor incentives program.
And 1500 users will be rewarded in our token as follows:
- 1410 Prizes of 5,000 $LAKE ($15 value per Winner)
- 75 Prizes of 25,000 $LAKE ($75 value per Winner)
- 15 Prizes of 50,000 $LAKE ($150 value per Winner)
Collect entries as soon as possible, as the winners of some prizes will be announced during the contest!
Enter on Gleam.io →
Show more Data Lake giveaways
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Data Lake Gleam Giveaway is Data Lake sp. z o.o.
Eligibility: Data Lake Gleam Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is only open to those who sign up at https://gleam.io/Nmxxe/data-lake-giveaway
. The Sweepstakes is open worldwide, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Data Lake sp. z o.o. (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant ("You" or “Entrant”) agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1st, 2022 at 12:00AM CEST and ends on September 30th, 2022 at 11:59PM CEST (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://gleam.io/Nmxxe/data-lake-giveaway
. The entry must fulfill all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested: name, surname, e-mail address, ad country. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. To conduct Sweepstakes Sponsor may process your additional personal data: account names in the social media, your activity on the social media, your crypto wallet address, and other information directly mentioned in these terms and conditions. Sponsor will be processing your personal data for the period needed to conduct Sweepstakes. The basis for data processing is art. 6.1.b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.For further information regarding data protection officer, Your Rights, with whom Sponsor shares Your data, and what Security measures Sponsor implemented, please reach out to our website https://data-lake.co/privacy-policy/
. As a part of Sweepstakes you will be requested to perform the following tasks:
Follow @DataLakeToken on Twitter
Join the Data Lake Telegram community
Join the Data Lake Telegram announcement channel
Retweet the pinned post on the @DataLakeToken Twitter Account
Join the Data Lake Community on Reddit
Subscribe to the Data Lake Channel on YouTube
Visit the Data Lake website
Follow the Data Lake Medium Channel
Join the Data Lake “Data Donor” Newsletter
Invite friends to participate in the contest
Share your ERC20 wallet address
6. Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes:
There will be 2 types of prizes:
After being awarded the priority access prize, Winner will receive via e-mail address detailed instruction on how to sign up and give consent and become a medical data donor. As a part of Sweepstakes, Sponsor will enable sign-up for up to 5000 early data donors, with the caveat that IT system for consents is live by Q1 2023. Prize can be collected within 30 days from obtaining information via e-mail that system is live. Winners that sign up within this time period may also be eligible for an amount of $LAKE tokens, available for withdrawal from our tokenization app .
Additional prizes of token $LAKE allocation - $LAKE is a utility token that will be a core of the global data donation system (https://data-lake.co
Winners of the additional prizes in $LAKE token will obtain detailed information via e-mail on the amount of $LAKE that they will be able to claim when/if the $LAKE Token is issued with detailed instruction on how to claim $LAKE. After the issue of $LAKE, it will be transferred to the wallet address provided by the Winner. Winners will be responsible for any transaction fees (also known as “gas fees”) for withdrawing $LAKE tokens, as well as any national taxes applicable in their country of residence.
Additional $LAKE prizes will be available under the following structure:
Total of 1500 Individuals Eligible for $LAKE Prizes
1410 Prizes of 5,000 $LAKE ($15 value per Winner)
75 Prizes of 25,000 $LAKE ($75 value per Winner)
15 Prizes of 50,000 $LAKE ($150 value per Winner)
2 “Mega Prizes” of 250,000 $LAKE ($500 value for two  Winners)
1 “Top Prize” of 500,000 $LAKE ($1000 for one  Winner)
7. Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, as well as transaction costs for claiming the prize (“gas fees”) shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by manual selection under the supervision of the Sponsor - during the manual selection process the Sponsor will take into account successful completion of set tasks. “Successful” completion of a task may be either quantitative or qualitative in nature, and the determination of the latter may be subject to the discretion of the Sponsor. Winner selection will happen no later than December 31st, 2022. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection via provided e-mail. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
9. Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Data Lake from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Data Lake may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Sponsor reasonably believes has tampered with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Data Lake and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
12. Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Poland, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Poland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
14. Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
15. If you have any questions or complaints regarding Sweepstakes, please reach out to [email protected]
, Sponsor will respond within 7 working days.