March Slab of the Month giveaway by AdvantageLumber.com
Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
Get a FREE Oil Plus 2C - 100 Milliliter with this slab of the month!
|Dimensions (TxWxL)||1.60″ x 10″ - 11″ x 74″|
|Drying Method||Kiln Dried|
Show more AdvantageLumber.com giveaways
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
ADVANTAGE TRIM & LUMBER,CO. OFFICIAL RULES
Slab of the Month Giveaway
The "Slab of the Month Giveaway,” http://www.woodslabs.com/t-win-slabs.aspx (the" Promotion ") starts on the first day of each month, and ends at11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of each month (the "PromotionPeriod"). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device forthe Promotion. The Promotion is governed by these Official Rules, is subject toall applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws, and provincial orterritorial laws, and is void wherever prohibited by law.
1.SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Advantage Trim & Lumber, Co., 7524Commerce Place, Florida 34243
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are at least 18 yearsof age (or of the age required to enter into a Promotion such as this inhis/her state or country of residence at the time of entry if higher than 18).Any individuals who have, within one year prior to the start date of thePromotion, performed services for Sponsor, or its parents, subsidiaries,affiliates and successor companies or any organizations responsible forfulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplyingany prize, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals,are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any prize. "Immediatefamily members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children,siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live."Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence atleast three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter thePromotion or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules,and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisionsof Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and youcertify that you are eligible to enter.
Individuals are NOT eligibleif a resident of a United-States-embargoed country or are otherwise prohibitedby applicable export controls, sanctions programs, or applicable law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NOPURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRYIN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES. Toenter, during the Promotion Period visit at http://www.woodslabs.com/t-win-slabs.aspxand follow the directions contained therein. Enter as often as you'd like.Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holderof the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. "Authorizedaccount holder" is defined as the natural person to whom an e-mail addressis assigned by the Internet access provider, online service provider ororganization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that isresponsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with thesubmitted e-mail address
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail ortelephone, using the information provided on his/her entry. Sponsor will thensend to potential winner(s) by e-mail, at the e-mail address on his/her entry(or via post if no e-mail address was provided) an Affidavit of Eligibility,Release of Liability, Publicity Release, unless prohibited by law, and anyother documentation that Sponsor requires (the "Affidavit"). In orderto redeem his/her prize, potential winner(s) shall sign, have notarized, andreturn to Sponsor the Affidavit within fourteen (14) days of receipt of theAffidavit In the event: (a) potential winner(s) cannot be reached for whateverreason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the informationstated in the entry, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of theaforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enterthe Promotion or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does notcomply with the Official Rules, or (e)potential winner's prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverablefor whatever reason, the potential winner shall be disqualified from thePromotion and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's solediscretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Winner selection isunder the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in allrespects. If entrant's e-mail address, telephone number, or home mailingaddress changes after he/she enters the Promotion, it is the entrant's soleresponsibility to notify Sponsor by postal mailing notice to the address statedbelow to be received before the end of the Promotion Period.
5. PRIZES: The winner will receive a wood slab chosen by Sponsor. Sponsorreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute prizes of equal orgreater value. No cash in lieu of prize and any exchange or substitution ofprize, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize isnon-assignable or transferable. Any other incidental expenses of prize notspecified herein are the winners’ sole responsibility. In order to receive theprize, Winners are required to submit proper documentation and information.Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, and income taxesassociated with winning prize. Winners may not commercially resell the prize,but may give the prize as a gift. All prizes will be awarded within 90 days ofreceipt of valid and executed winners' Affidavit or prize confirmation. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by thewinner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. Sponsor does not acceptany liability for Prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post orotherwise not validly received by you.
6. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based onavailable information provided to the Company, and the value of any prizeawarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and allapplicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associatedwith any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the officialrules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification anda valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before anyprize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from theCompany will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and acopy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited orrestricted by law, winner's acceptance of prize constitutes the winner'sagreement and consent for Sponsor to use and/or publish winner's full name,city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, entry, pictures,portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part),and/or statements made by winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor, worldwideand in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to,advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all formsof media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print,TV, radio, electronic, cable, or the Internet, without further limitation,restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval. By entering thePromotion, entrants will be sharing their personal information with Sponsor.Personal information collected by Sponsor will be used for administration ofthe Promotion and awarding the prizes.
8. NO TAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: Sponsor and its parent companies,subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors,assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation orresponsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants,with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do notcomply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) Entries, prize claims ornotifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible,damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or inpart, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants whohave committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Promotionor claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network,Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inabilityof the winner to accept the prize for any reason, including but not limited theinability to ship any prize; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays orinterruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or anyother similar event beyond Sponsor's reasonable control; or (g) any damages,injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding,acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resultingfrom participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize relatedactivities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualifyany individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or theoperation of the Promotion, or with any websites promoting the Promotion; (b)acting in violation of the Official Rules. If Sponsor determines, in its solediscretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise theintegrity or viability of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to void theentries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Promotion,including the entire Promotion, and/or modify the Promotion.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE: Byparticipating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsorand its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives,agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any andall liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoeverincluding without limitation, property damage, personal injury (includingemotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection withpreparation for, or participation in, the Promotion, or possession, acceptanceand/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Promotion-relatedactivity and shall indemnify Sponsor against any claims or causes of actionbased on infringements of intellectual property rights, publicity rights,defamation or invasion of privacy. Entrants and winners acknowledge thatSponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for anywarranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law,relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, express warrantiesprovided by the manufacturer of prizes or their affiliates. Except whereprohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity,interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights andobligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall begoverned by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State ofFlorida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules(whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would causethe application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State ofFlorida. In addition, any dispute relating to the Promotion (including theseOfficial Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal courthaving jurisdiction over the subject matter located in the County of Manatee,Florida. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction ofsaid courts and waive any claim of forum non convenience or lack of personaljurisdiction they may have.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of theseOfficial Rules or the Releases will not affect the validity or enforceabilityof any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rulesor the Releases is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable orillegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed inaccordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were notcontained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Ruleswill not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such as “may” areused in these Official Rules, Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion.Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules.
11. LEGAL WARNING: Anyattempt by an individual, whether or not an entrant, to deliberately damage,destroy, tamper or vandalize this web site or interfere with the operation ofthe Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil laws and sponsor reservesthe right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any suchindividual to the fullest extent permitted by law governing. Any claims,judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costsassociated with entering this Promotion. Entrant hereby waives any rights orclaims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental orconsequential damages of entrant, whether foreseeable or not and whether basedon negligence or otherwise.
12. LIST OF WINNERS: Winners announcements will be posted at http://www.woodslabs.com/t-win-slabs.aspx onor around the last day of the month. You may also email us to request a list ofthe winners of this Promotion.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED