Get free email notifications about new and soon-to-end giveaways.
You can unsubscribe or change the frequency of emails at any time. We won't share/sell your email address and we won't send spam.
Win a 9 book bundle, full of positive children's books to start the year right!
Prizes up for grabs
Propa Happy by Ant and Dec
Mission Total Resilience by Ant Middleton
A Flash of Fireflies by Aisha Bushby
Failosophy For Teens by Elizabeth Day
Be Confident Be You by Becky Goddard-Hill
Create Your Own Confidence by Becky Goddard-Hill
IBreathe by Suzie Brooks
Mre. Men Little Miss Find Calm
Mr. Men Little Miss Feeling Sad
The winner will be contacted by email.
Competition only for UK residents.
Enter on Gleam.io →
Show more HarperCollins Publishers UK giveaways
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Gleam Giveaway Finder is not affiliated with this giveaway.
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: Farshore January Givewaway
5. The opening date for entries is 16/01/2023. The closing date for entries is 31/02/2023. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per household.
8. There is one prize.
8.1. 9 book mega bundle: Mission Total Resilience, PROPA Happy, A Flash of Fireflies, I Breathe, Failosophy For Teens, Create Your Own Confidence, Be Confident Be You: The Teenage Guide, Mr. Men Little Miss Find Calm, Mr. Men Little Miss Feeling Sad.
9. The book bundle is predetermined prior to the competition and cannot be changed.
10. 1 winner will be selected at random from all valid entrants.
11. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
12. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
13. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by email no later than 07/02/2023. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
15. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
16. The prize will be delivered to the winner between 07/13/2023. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
17. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
18. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
19. To obtain details of the prize winners after the closing date, please write to HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
20. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
21. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
22. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
24. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
25. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
26. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.